Here at Grand Oak Health Care serving Loganville, GA and Athens, GA, we treat you as a whole person instead of just concentrating on the symptoms. Our holistic approach knows that your whole body is greater than the sum of its parts, and that’s how we help provide relief to your entire system.
We have a capable chiropractic team that addresses many conditions under one roof. As such, you don’t have to hop from one chiropractic clinic to another looking for this and that treatment. We can handle most musculoskeletal conditions.
Common Conditions Treated at Our Clinic
Have troubling back pain? Carrying neck pain that isn’t yielding to traditional treatments? Consider a chiropractor on our team for treatment. We treat several conditions, including:
- Neck pain: Whiplash is a common neck pain condition that arises when your head snaps back and forth, causing injuries to your neck’s joints. If whiplash isn’t treated, it may cause unpleasant symptoms like headaches, dizziness, pain, and stiffness. Other causes of neck pain include poor posture, disc herniation, strains, and tech neck.
- Joint pain: The joints in your body help with mobility. So, if your shoulder, knee, or wrist joint has malfunctioned, you may experience pain and limited movement. Thankfully, chiropractic care may help restore mobility and reduce pain.
- Back pain: Your back has numerous ligaments, tendons, nerves, and bones to support your body and aid in mobility. If any of these structures are affected, you may experience back pain. The most common causes of back pain may include sciatica, disc injuries, spinal stenosis, injuries, and osteoarthritis.
- Shoulder pain: Lifting weights, car accidents, and sports injuries are notorious for shoulder injuries. Thankfully, chiropractic care may help with frozen shoulder, torn rotator cuff, tendonitis, and other shoulder injuries.
- Leg pain: Battling with foot, ankle, or knee pain? A chiropractor may help with pain relief. Leg pain can be caused by injuries and problems in the back, so it’s important to carry out an effective diagnosis to establish the cause of pain. Once we locate the source of the pain, treatments may include spinal manipulation, stretching exercises, and injury rehabilitation.
You may ask how we address your pain. Because there a variety of different causes of different ailments, we have different treatments to treat various conditions. We can tailor our treatment plan to fit your requirements. We customize your treatment depending on your injury, lifestyle, and other considerations. Some treatments we use include:
- Spinal manipulation
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Stretching exercises
- Physical rehabilitation
- Spinal decompression
Contact Us for Help with Injury Rehabilitation, Disc Injuries, Neck Pain, Joint Pain, Chronic Pain, and Other Musculoskeletal Conditions
Whether you have acute or chronic pain, you can always find relief from a chiropractor. So, if you are battling pain in Athens, GA, or Loganville, GA, book an appointment with us at Grand Oak Health Care for pain relief. We offer numerous treatments to help see our patients live healthy, happy lives. Call us at (706) 543-2584.