Doug Giles DC, FICCClinic Director
Dr Giles is a strong believer in managing musculoskeletal conditions as conservatively as possible. With the rise of opioid misuse and risky surgeries, he feels that many times a sensible, methodical chiropractic and rehab exercise program can alleviate most of these painful conditions. To stay up to date on latest research and newest treatments regarding musculoskeletal conditions, he remains very active in the profession as a National Board Examiner. Dr. Giles also works very closely with his orthopedic, neurology, general practice and physical therapy colleagues for the betterment of complicated cases. If you are looking for a proper diagnosis of your condition and the most effective nonsurgical treatment, Dr. Giles is the one to call.
Life Outside the Practice
Dr. Giles is an avid private pilot, divemaster, outdoorsman and struggling golfer. He focuses his life around learning, physical fitness, working around the farm and spending time with his family. He also enjoys businesses in the insurance industry, medical billing and management services.
- Business Administration: University of Georgia Athens, Ga.
- B.S. in Biology: Life University Marietta, Ga.
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Life University 2002
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Medicine Specialist, 2021
- Certified Impairment Rater 6th Edition AMA Guides, 2020-Current
- The Academy of Georgia Chiropractors, 2020, Founding Partner
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2015-Current
- Certified DOT Medical Examiner, National Registry #30033911969, 2019-Current
- Chiropractor of the Year 2013, Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Chiropractic Association, President 2013
- Georgia Chiropractic Association PAC, Chairman of the Board 2012
- Georgia Chiropractic Association Board, 2010-2014
- American Chiropractic Association, Member
- International College of Chiropractors, Fellow
- Licensed P&C Insurance Agent, Georgia 2014-Current
Alex Morgan DC
Dr. Morgan is originally from Coral Springs in South Florida. He attended the University of Central Florida then Florida Atlantic University to graduate with his Bachelors of Exercise Science in 2010. He made his way to Tampa Bay in 2011 to attend the Chiropractic Physician program at National University of Health Sciences. The decision to attend National University was due to their strong emphasis on evidence and science based Chiropractic education. Upon graduation Dr. Morgan has worked in various clinical settings with injury and rehab focus integrated with other medical professions. He makes a point to maintain his own strides living a healthy lifestyle therefore allowing him to practice what he preaches. Learning new techniques, skills, and exercises is important to him as he is an advocate for advancing the profession of Chiropractic.
Life Outside the Practice
Dr. Morgan enjoys his time outside the office spent with his wife Sorina and two young boys Jack and Levi. He is into fitness training, cooking and food in general, sports, outdoor activities and working on his golf game. Recently the Morgan’s relocated to Athens to be closer to family and to seek new beginnings knowing Athens and the surrounding area is a great place to raise kids.
- Pre Medical Education- 2010 Florida Atlantic University - Exercise Science
- Medical Education- 2014 National University of Health Sciences - St. Petersburg, FL
- Internship- 2014 National University Whole Health Clinic - St. Petersburg, FL
- 2013 Parts I-IV National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2013 120hr. Physiotherapeutics
- Certified DOT Medical Examiner, National Registry # 2509525698
- The Academy of Georgia Chiropractors, Member